Friday, March 25, 2011

good morning :)

today i woke up at 8.00 am and directly i wash my face . you know what ? yesterday i felt so HAPPY because i was on the phone with my <3 ones .
then,we talking about our studies,and many more. it tooks 3 hours if we on the phone.[seriously] ahahhaha . then, sometimes if both of us dont know what we wanna say , we just keep silent. he gives me with many interesting songs so that i wont be sleepy . ehehe . last nite oso . his friends slept at his house . they going to CC near damai there to play dota . aishhh . dota dota dota . fortunately,it is holiday if not i wont aloud him to go . ahhahaha . what a jerk of me :)

my bday is just around the corner. and he asking me if i've got time on sat or sun next week. fyi . every sunday i wont have much time to relax and enjoy because my friends and i will go for study group near dongonggon library :) we keep on our effort no matter what to archieve 10A'S :) hopefully. Yvonne,me,maru and faizah will be in the same group so that we can teach one another.


spm candidates :) 2011 .


hope we can get a flying colours on our spm . amen .

No comments:

Post a Comment