Friday, April 8, 2011

3 april :)

im going out to celebrate my belated birthday for the 17teen years old . oh no ! now im growing up already. from primary to secondary school till i get my PHD. if GOD's will :) im very happy because there is someone who has cheer me up. my friends also remember my birthday, MANY OF THEM GAVE ME A NICE BDAAY CARD[HANDMADE] AND IT LOOKS SO CUTE :)  thanks to khamisa,siska,faizah,malisa and not to forget angela too. the card have been given to me on 4 apr. at first,they have a plan that they want to [SIRAM ] me but they forgot . ahahahhaha . i thought that they didnt remember my bday . ehehehe . tz again frend:)

                                                        jennifer rochelle become 17teen :)             

other than that, my fb's frends also give me a meaningful greetings for my bday. when i open my account, there is 70 people not included for whom i havent check. ngee . i reply their comment till i drop.ahahahahhaha . next,my mum,sistha,and my big sistha also greet me. eventhough they was far away from me but i still remember them and i miss them MUCH :)) i hope all of them was in a good condition . my dad has given me a new MP3 PLAYER and HEADPHONES. . my aunt gave me a new TOWEL. ahahaaha . thanks all. we also decided to make a big birthday party on 30 april. :)) ngee .
    
                                                       im become FAT ! ahahahaahha .


HE said that , CHEL U GEMUK SUDAH :P aww . thin but eat a lots . how come this .  i eat and eat till i bored ! thats me :))
                                                 

                                                              going back home :)


 
at warisan square, eat my favorite food which is BIG APPLE:)treated by HIM:)



                                                               tired and sleepy:)


NGEE :))


                                                  




                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment